Hi Pieter,

did you disable mac encryption on smartzone?

Its weird that the mac is not being found. To be honest, I have not used
the portal option myself yet so Im not of great help there. Any reason why
you wouldnt do the mac authentication option with the portal served
directly by packetfence? (Im guessing if you have a large campus or
multiple campuses with a single smart zone and single packetfence.)

I was hoping to test the web-auth soon, but I havent had much time.

which version of smartzone are you using?

cheers!