I'm starting to wonder if I dreamed this now...
I thought I recalled seeing a diagram or guide to a distributed topology
featuring clustering and some kind of local caching, but I can't locate it
anywhere, so thinking I may have confused it with something else now..

We're looking to refresh our packetfence deployment, with instance(s)
installed on a cloud provider VPC which would be reachable from on-prem via
site to site tunnels or ideally with on-prem caching.

Ideally we would have instances or caches in different regions that can
remain in sync to reduce latency from having all of the pieces in close
proximity.

Loosely like what is described under the title "The good: Technology++" on
slide 13 here:
https://www.defcon.org/images/defcon-19/dc-19-presentations/Bilodeau/DEFCON-19-Bilodeau-PacketFence.pdf

Any tips?

Thanks as ever,

David

--
Thought Machine Group a limited company registered in England & Wales.
Registered number: 11114277.

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.