Hello everybody!

As in the subject, I want to automatically identify some kind of nodes
automatially by the mac-address prefix.

Let me say, I have Axis IP Cameras, Wildix IP Phones, and so on...
I already know that those devices need to be placed in a specific VLAN and get
a specific policy, and also I already know that I can automatically identifiy
them by the mac-address vendor prefix.

I already tried to get this task using Null Authentication Source with
Mac-Address fiter.
I'm also trying to use a Security Event, but it seems to be ignored...

At this time, my configuration is not inline, so my PacketFence server act as a
RADIUS server for my corporate switches.

Does anyone has already done this kind of configuration?

Thanx a lot in advance!

Regards

---
Gianluca Galleani - Sistec S.r.l.
IT Engineer

Mail: ggalle...@sistec.net<mailto:ggalle...@sistec.net>

________________________________

Hai bisogno di assistenza tecnica?

Registrati ed accedi al portale
helpdesk.sistec.net<https://helpdesk.sistec.net> oppure invia una mail a
helpd...@sistec.net<mailto:helpd...@sistec.net>
Per l'assistenza remota, utilizza Teamviewer scaricandolo dal seguente
indirizzo: https://get.teamviewer.com/rw6pa5h

--
Questo messaggio e' stato analizzato da Libraesva ESG ed e' risultato non
infetto.