Hello Adrian,

welcome to the intune world ...
Do you see in the packetfence log when the 500 happens ? (journalctl
command)
Did you defined the scep url as http ? If it´s the case you can take a
network capture to see what happen exactly.

We also made change in the incoming PacketFence version for the pki and
scep, so you can test the devel version to see if it fix your issue.