Hello Everyone,

So I was using PF since some time turn run the NAC on my switches but now I am
trying to set up the PKI, with SCEP that would provide Intune certs so users
can use them for Radius WiF

Sadly I got stuck and I don’t know what am I doing wrong

I got a CA on PFPKI, a SCEP profile, I can run a request via SSCEP, that one
runs and pops out a cert.
I got the Intune integration setup with a app registered, the app has the
permissions as per documentation

I added the CA as a RootCA via intune, this works correctly and now is the part
that I cant work out.
I cant make a SCEP request work.

Only error I get in windows is SCEP: Certificate enroll failed. Result:
(Internal server error (500).). Event ID is 32.

Would appreciate any help with this