Hello Park Wifi,

The feature is still there, you will need to register your Mac addresses
manually and assign them a role.

You an batch the importation with a CSV importation as well.

Do you get internet access on the inline VLAN if you register a computer
manually ?

Thanks,

Ludovic Zammit
Product Support Engineer Principal