Hello Dennis,

We have a default similar rule for Wireless where if you have been seen doing a
valid 802.1x Authentication and that same Mac address is doing a Mac
authentication, the node will be automatically unregistered.

You can clone that rule and apply it to the wired by changing the connection
type.

[pf_deauth_from_wireless_secure]
run_actions=enabled
status=enabled
description=Prevent an autoregistered 802.1x user to switch to an Open SSID and
keep the same level of access
condition=connection_type == "Wireless-802.11-NoEAP" &&
node_info.last_connection_type == "Wireless-802.11-EAP" && node_info.status ==
"reg" && node_info.autoreg == "yes"
scopes = RegisteredRole
action.0=modify_node: mac, $mac, status = unreg, autoreg = no
role = registration

Thanks,

Ludovic Zammit
Product Support Engineer Principal