Hello Ludovic,

Thanks for pointing in the right direction . The unregistration was the hint ,
because I had turned on autoregistration in the default profile that would
catch in that situation . After turning off autoreg the mab failed and
unregistered too because there was no connection profile that could take this
node to auth . But : your Vlan Filter you pointed too is the filter I would
like to use additionally because if there is somehow a situation where I had a
successful 802.1X before and then there is an incoming mab ( for example a case
behind a usb-c Dock) , im in the safe zone .
Therefore i extended your mentioned already active example by my needs and I
would expect not only to unregister and set autoregister to off , but to reject
the auth completely . (After changing the role to reject)

To make it triggering I also enabled autoreg for the default profile (otherwise
the upper case would match and the vlan filter would not trigger anyway?)

Somehow this filter does not get triggered in my situation :

802.1 auth with reject and unregistered and autoreg set to no . Then mab will
Start . Because of the fact , that autoregister is turned on , my initial
behaviour from the thread will match : mab will take the role from the 802.1x .

Do you have an idea how to go into specific debugging for the vlan filter as it
does not get triggered? In packetfence.log I also can’t See that it had been
triggered .