Hello. I have read the mailing list a lot to solve my problem but the
resolution I found did not work for me (sysctl.conf edit, enabling dhcp
detector and pf-maint.update).

I have the exact same topology than here :
https://www.packetfence.org/doc/PacketFence_Installation_Guide.html#_routed_networks

My problem is that PF does not deliver an address to my vlan 20
(registration) client.
I have configured dhcp helper on the router. When i add static IP in the
vlan 20 pc I can ping PF.

I did wireshark on the PF-1st switch link (gns3) and the dhcp requests
reache PF but it never got any response. I know that the dhcp service is
working because when I try to get vlan2 address it works.

Can you help me pls :)
Thank you