Hello Baptiste,

When you added the route network did you restart all the pf service ? If not do
it :

/usr/local/pf/bin/pfcmd service pf restart

My guess is that pfdhcp is not aware of the new scope.

You n double check with the command:

https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/tree/devel/go/dhcp

curl http://127.0.0.1:22222/api/v1/dhcp/stats/eth1.137 | python -m json.tool

Where eth1.137 is your registration interface on PF, you should see your new
scope.

You can also check if the route is installed with:

route -n

Thanks,

Ludovic Zammit
Product Support Engineer Principal