Hello Will,

Try that:

You can disable the TCP fingerprinting by doing

# systemctl edit packetfence-fingerbank-collector.service

In the editor that opens, add:

[Service]
Environment=COLLECTOR_DISABLE_TCP_HANDLER=true

Close the editor, then do:

# systemctl daemon-reload
# systemctl restart packetfence-fingerbank-collector
Thanks,

Ludovic Zammit
Product Support Engineer Principal Lead

Cell: +1.613.670.8432