Hi Masaru,

On Thu, 09 May 2024, 12:33:31 +0200, Masaru Nomiya wrote:
> [...]
> MN> >
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/174yntQlgHZhCrfrvq6dSF_qJWkJsWkYR/view?usp=drive_link
>

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rvJnDoEm-RlSWpKmnkuVQ-BqjApsl5lj/view?usp=sharing
>

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/17cEw66Ai1i-EN7G6QtzLDxQsLZ_23nsG/view?usp=sharing
>
> MH>  I just downloaded all three, put them into one directory, added that
> MH>  directory as a video source in Kodi, and Kodi then played them all back
> MH>  without any issue. To me this looks like something is wrong with your
> MH>  ffmpeg configuration.
>
> I have no idea what you are talking about.
>
> It plays fine on my kodi, but not kodi from Packman.

That is what I'm talking about! Of course, I use kodi *and* ffmpeg from
Packman, and playing back your videos works fine for me!

> So why are you talking about ffmpeg settings?

Because you said you are including ffmpeg (and spdlog) in *your*
local build as static libraries, hence you configure them yourself.

> First of all, I have never heard of ffmpeg settings related to kodi.

> If that's your case, I'd like to see your ffmpeg settings.

I meant the "configure" settings for ffmpeg which define which codecs to
include or exclude; you find them from line 550 to 684 in

<https://pmbs.links2linux.org/package/view_file/Essentials/A_tw-ffmpeg-6/ffmpeg-6.spec?expand=1>

> Best Regards.

HTH, cheers.

l8er