On 18/03/10 19:20, antonio.gra...@uniroma1.it wrote:
error: failed retriving file 'tdb-1.2.0-1-i686.pkg.tar.gz'
But both two mirrors I've in my etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist contain the filename
"tdb-1.2.1-1-i686.pkg.tar.xz" where there is a
difference about the version 1.2.1 and also in the extension .xz instead of .gz
My pacman version is 3.3.3-1 which is the latest. Someone can help me? Thank
you. Antonio Grande

Hi,

This list if for pacman development. If you want help using pacman, you are best to ask on the arch-general mailing list or the Arch forums (assuming you are using Arch Linux).

You need to update your pacman database. When you do that, it is best to update your system at the same time. To do that:

pacman -Syu

See "man pacman" for an explanation of those options.

Allan