Okay so I have let the icon thing go for now...

I have three *.rsrc files created by Constructor and listed in my project
file in CW.  I found out the hard way that you must include them in your
source as well.  However, when you do this, I get the following linker
warnings regarding resource duplication:

Link Warning : ignored duplicate resource 'tver' (1000) in 'MDTList.rsrc'
Link Warning : ignored duplicate resource 'tAIN' (1000) in 'MDTList.rsrc'
Link Warning : ignored duplicate resource 'uMWC' (164000) in
'MDTList.rsrc'
Link Warning : ignored duplicate resource 'tver' (1000) in 'MDTPurge.rsrc'
Link Warning : ignored duplicate resource 'tAIN' (1000) in 'MDTPurge.rsrc'
Link Warning : ignored duplicate resource 'uMWC' (164000) in
'MDTPurge.rsrc'

The only one of which I come even close to recognizing is 'tAIN' because
of icon troubles I've encountered thus far in the development.  The help
for this warning says that I am redeclaring (?) a resource that has
already been specified in another resource file.  Wha-?  When were these
resources declared?  I didn't do it that I know of; I can't set the
type in Constructor (say like 'tAIN' for the app's icon)...at least not
that I can find so far...

Any ideas?  My guess is that I'm doing something that I shouldn't be but
I don't know any better yet. ;)

Thank you!

Jerry Adair
[EMAIL PROTECTED]