David Fedor [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:

> Or save yourself time and start with the resource file
> from ColorDeal - it includes all icons, big and small,
> all depths, all set for you.  We should probably post
> a new Starter.rsrc that has a full set of icons too.

You've got three app icons in your rsrc file (no 4-bit) but only two are used (any my
constructor doesn't properly show the 1-bit icon).  I brought up a 3.0, 3.1, 3.3, and
3.5 non-color ROM and a 3.5 color ROM, and I only saw two different icons - the 8-bit
icon in the color POSE, the (I think) 1-bit icon in ALL of the non-color POSE
sessions.  I have the same problem with my application icons - only the 1-bit and the
8-bit icons are used in the various POSE sessions.  I don't recall seeing this issue
mentioned.  Has anyone else seen this or is it my system?

thanks

trib