Hi, Greg, Thanks you for answering the question. I am sorry to accidently
delete your message.  Hope you can see this message. Every network settting
are  set for PPP default.  Actually
 First I call  err =
NetLibIFAttach(AppNetRefnum,netIFCreatorPPP,ifInstance,AppNetTimeout),  if
paased
Next : for (index = 0; 1; index++)
               {
                    err = NetLibIFGet(AppNetRefnum, index, &ifCreator,
&ifInstance);
                    if(Creator == netIFCreatorPPP)

                            break;
                    }
              }

Than:   err = NetLibIFSettingSet(AppNetRefnum, ifCreator, ifInstance,
netIFSettingServiceName, &Name, buflen);
Than    err = NetLibOpen(AppNetRefnum, &ifErrs);

All above API calls are passed and have no error,( also, ifErrs = 0);

However, the network opened is not the one I attached, but the old one.

I believe another gentalman, Russell  Bulmer, post a message "NetLibOpen -
PalmOS 3.1 / 3.3 issues".   He has the same problem as mine, except, he did
not attach new one, but try to modify the current setting. (I have try to do
the same thing  but failed).  If you take a look of his message, you may
have clearer idea.
Thank you.