RE: OS 3.5

I realize that one must (should) handle the FrmUpdateForm event, of a
form when a popup form is closed, to guarantee redrawing the original
form correctly.

But I have an application where this is impractical (if not
impossible), to do this.  So, what I want to do is characterize the
operation of this application and see if I must worry about the
problem.

First, I have tested the application with the Emulator and release
ROMS and never see a problem.

Second, I have tested this on a PalmIIIc and PalmIII (4 MEG) and
don't see any problems.

Third, I have tested this on 2MEG devices with the Emulator and don't
see a problem.  Except with 3.5 Debug ROM.

Only with the 3.5 Debug ROM do I noitce the problem.  I know this is
by design.

So, if my app seems to work with all of these cases, is it likely
that I can get away from having to handle the FrmUpdateForm event?

Will this application likely continue to work?

If not, what can change to cause me to eventually NOT work on a
device?

Thanks