It sounds like you need to get a book on C programming, Kernighan &
Ritchie's "The C Programming Language" is probably the best.

But briefly, you should put function prototypes of those functions you want
to call from another .c module in the header file.  Then #include the header
file in the calling .c module.  Do not declare functions "static" if you
want to call them externally (i.e., from another .c module), you can only
call static functions from within the same .c module.

Regards,

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Stevie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 9:55 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Will You please help me...


I am new to the Palm and the C programming language, and I am stuck. Will 
you please help med with this little problem of mine?

I want to split up my app into two different parts: One Main part that
controls the access to my other parts (ie a menu with buttons that directs
the user to another part of my app)

I have tried to use header files and external calls in my appeventhandler
for the navigation to different .c sources and I have studied the adress
example that comes with CW for Palm R6.

How can I split up my source code into different parts.

Best regards / MVH

Stevie

Programmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe,
please see http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/

-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/

Reply via email to