Could perhaps memory mismanagement cause this problem? I don't see where I
would have had any extra memory accesses, but I have no other idea why this
code won't work :/
At 01:06 PM 6/8/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I just checked to see if it was just that form or not, so I told it to
>FrmGotoForm(1000) {the original one which drew fine under StartApplication}
>and it gave the same errors, so I guess it must be somewhere in the code,
>but it looks like so many other samples I've seen :/
>At 12:19 PM 6/8/2000 -0500, you wrote:
> >I [think] I have most of that stuff correctly(loaded the .rsrc file, .h in
> >the directory, etc)....it's giving me another warning now at the same
> >location, "Untitled" 1.0 has just read directly from low memory....if that
> >helps any...
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Ben
> >
> >At 09:39 AM 6/8/2000 -0700, you wrote:
> >>It may have to do with your form resource itself...if you're using a
> >>graphical resource editing tool (like Constructor), you may want to
> >>check the form boundaries and attributes. Also make sure your rsrc
> >>file is loaded into your project correctly (duh) and the header file
> >>is in with the source. If your debugger is stopping at FrmInit, then
> >>DrawForm isn't being reached, neither is FrmSetEventHandler, so your
> >>problem could also be with your EventLoop or SystemEventHandler/Menu
> >>EventHandler/etc. If nothing else, the FrmGotoForm call might be the
> >>culprit. You can recreate the FrmGotoForm by erasing and freeing
> >>up the current form, then sending a frmLoadEvent down to the EventLoop.
> >>As this is pretty much what FrmGotoForm does, I can't see how it could
> >>change anything, but it's worth a try if nothing else works, I guess.
> >>
> >>-Rus
>
>
>--
>For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe,
>please see http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/
>
--
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see
http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/