Hi All,
I want to Change the size of fonts of my application to be different than
the size defined for the device.
I have used the following code to do so .I take a fonttype and define a
font then i use a pointer to change the values of  certain parameters
 and then use the pointeer to define my custom font
but in the end the application crashes when I use windrawchars to draw the
fonts on my screen

               FontPtr fontP;
               FontType FONT;
               fontP = &FONT;
               FntSetFont(boldFont);
               WinDrawChars("Test",StrLen("Test"),20,48);         // Test
before setting size of Font
               fontP->fRectWidth = 4;
               fontP->fRectHeight = 4;
               FntDefineFont(fntAppFontCustomBase,fontP);
               FntSetFont(fntAppFontCustomBase);
               FrmDrawForm(frmP);
               WinDrawChars("Test",StrLen("Test"),20,60);

Thanks in advance.