Hi,

I placed this problem a couple of days ago but did'nt
recieve any reply. Is it that no one has faced such a
problem. Some oneplease help me out. The problem is as
below.

I am using a field in my form which is noneditable. I
am showing the content in the field which is being
pepared at runtime using the StrCat and StrCopy
functions. The final content which I prepare is
prepared in a handle allocated 800 bytes by using the
function MemHandleNew(800). Now I set this handle to
the field. The problem is that when I scroll the field
using the hardware buttons that is when keyDownEvent
is fired  it works perfectly fine but when I scroll
with the scrollbar that is when sclRepeatEvent is
fired I get an error after I scroll after two or three
times. The error is as follows :

"MemoryMgrNew.c, Line4128, Invalid handle"

I don't know where I am wrong because I don't get this
error if I scrool using the hardware buttons. Please
Help!

Thanking you in anticipation.

Hitesh.