I have a program that runs fine except when it is started right after using
iMessenger on the Palm VII.  When I do that I get an "insufficient dynamic
memory" error.  After resetting the palm, the program then runs fine again.
Is there some way that I can clear out of dynamic memory whatever iMessenger
is leaving there?  I assume it is some of the internet communication stuff
that is still sitting resident in ram.  How can I get it out of there, short
of resetting the palm?  Is there a Palm system api call that can clear this
stuff out that I could put at the beginning of my program somehow and still
keep executing normally?

Very truly yours,

Rob G.