"Rob Graber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> I have a program that runs fine except when it is started right after
using
> iMessenger on the Palm VII.  When I do that I get an "insufficient dynamic
> memory" error.

I'd guess that the TCP/IP stack is staying "up" for a while after iMessenger
quits. This is normal. You're not really supposed to use all the dynamic
heap space. You're supposed to leave a bunch free for the system. This
includes 32K for TCP/IP. I'd recommend that you reduce your dynamic heap
consumption.
--
Danny Epstein
OS Engineer, Palm Inc.