When I try using the CW6 debugger I get a msg saying "failed to upload
application to Pilot device...". When I check my Palm (IIIc) only about half
of my program is there 8k.. while my prog is 14k.  I checked and played with
the com settings trying different speeds, etc..
The debugger also does not work with POSE. When I try to use the emulator as
the palm device I get a time out error when CW trys upload the prc.

Is there any trick or setting that I am missing?

Thanks tom