Many thanks to:

Richard M. Hartman
Keith Rollin
Heather Tufts

For the address to the MetroWerks ftp server.

I have now installed the plug-in files to the folders specified in the
"readme.txt", but I am having problems debugging my Palm SDK 3.5 project. I
press <F5> to debug (like I did for Palm SDK 3.1) and there is no debug
window, just the log screen. My app is running on the Emulator, but there
is no way (in CW) to exit debug mode, so I close CW and start again.

Is there a supposed to be an integrated debugger for 3.5 projects?

I'm running CodeWarrior 6.0 on Windows NT 4.0 w/s
Yes, I installed the Palm SDK 3.5
Yes, I applied Update 1
and I have now installed the debugger plug-in

Is there something else I need to do? Any help is appreciated.

~jeff