You don't need to worry about the make file.
Their are only two new files you need to create. One is in your project folder, call it Section.def. The other is a header file, Sections.h.
section.def should be something like this.

application { "AppName" creatorID }

multiple code { "sec2" "sec3" "sec4" }

then in your sections.h you need to define the section names i.e.

#ifndef _SECTIONS_H
#define _SECTIONS_H

#define SECTION2 __attribute__ ((section ("sec2")))
#define SECTION3 __attribute__ ((section ("sec3")))
#define SECTION4 __attribute__ ((section ("sec4")))

#endif

Now you can put each function in your application in a specific segment.

void functionDefOne() SECTION2;
void functionDefTwo() SECTION3;
.... etc.

Hope that helps.

Mathias Rosado wrote:
Thanks Jhonathan,

This is the problem,-

I don't know how to multisegment my code.

I'm using PODS and I use a "Managed Make 64K C/C++ Project" (I never have touch my makefile!). I have nine files of code "C++" < file1.h>, <file2.h>, ..., <file9.h> besides the AppMain.c. I have 15 forms in my AppResources.xrd. The prc file size it's about 54K.