Why are you considering this? If it is for performance, then the CPU
intensive functions can be converted to ARMlets, which are ARM native
code fragments called from your 68K app. Otherwise, since most of your
app is usually system calls which are performed in native ARM, there
are few good reasons to move your app from 68K to ARM.

On 10/17/07, babbu cathy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi everyone,
>
> can anyone please explain or give me ideas how can i
> convert my 68k application to ARM based?
>
> cathy.
>

>      Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to
> http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html

[Jeff Loucks]