babbu cathy wrote:
hi everyone,

can anyone please explain or give me ideas how can i
convert my 68k application to ARM based?

cathy.

      Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html

Unless you have a deep understanding of the PalmOS and how the ARM processor system and compiler tools work, and if you have a ton of time, doing this (compiling your application as completely arm native with no 68k) is not feasible.

I spent about one and a half months working with trying to do this but gave up because of the amount of work needed to get simple things to work.

The most simple solution would be to, as the others have suggested, break off chunks of your application and write those in arm. If breaking off individual parts of your application is difficult than you may need to divide your application up into the code code and the UI code and have the core code be arm.