Heath Schaefer wrote:

> The satellite holds my interest mainly because of its claim to
> support both Pocket PC and Palm applications. In other words,
> I could build for a palm device then change my target and build
> for a ppc device. Obviously, there are some limitations here but
> nothing else can claim this.

Check http://www.styletap.com - it allows you to run Palm OS apps under Windows
Mobile (Pocket PC). Limitations are few, and the company is much willing to
overcome them (except conduits.) Their latest version adds beam loopback at my
own request (to export logs to the Memos app in my case.)

Luc Le Blanc