  From: danny wong
  To: Palm Developer Forum
  Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 8:01 PM
  Subject: Code Warrior problem with XP updates

  Recently i had to reinstall XP and CW 9.

  Now everytime XP does a update CW will crash.
  This happens when i try to open a project via the menu or click on the folder
icon.
  it also crashes when i try to change project path.

  anyone have this problem?

  i have tried updating CW to 9.3 and the problem is the same.

  the only way to fix this is uninstall CW and reinstall.  just a pain in the
butt.