well this is a new XP install and with CW 9.0.
works fine until Windows decides to update itself and after a Restart some of
the functions
refused to work like opening a project, opening the resource in the project
causes CW to quit.

i rather not have the stupid Windows updates than have to reinstall CW each
time.  pain in the ass.