check the source code of LJP or ZDoomZ for an example how create a serial BT connection (ZDoomZ has client and server side).

Shorin wrote:
Hi,

I'm relatively new to Palm OS Programming (but not programming in
general). I can't seem to get the serial port open with the Bluetooth
Connection panel serial port. The VirtRfComm doesn't work either, but I
know that needs some extra settings passed to SrmOpenEx to open. I've
been trying this with SrmOpen and SrmOpenBackground. Those functions
keep failing with something like 0x03EA or something like that. This
used to make my phone go into a reset loop until i deleted the program.
I think i had other bad files that were causing that, though.

So anyways, whats the REAL way to open a bluetooth serial connection?

Thanks,

Shorin