Hi all:

I found that when I link my library using the Cygwin, if I add -mno-cygwin and
-nostdlib options, there would be some error such as:

undefined reference to `_setjmp'
undefined reference to `__imp___ctype_'

If I move these two options, it would run OK.

I've search from Google that -mno-cygwin mean to use mingw to compile not
cygwin. And -nostdlib means not to use standard library.

The second one is easily to be understood. But I'm quite confused to the first
one.

My library is compiled by gcc. What's the difference between mingw and cygwin?

If not choose -mno-cygwin, when I debug it , it would use Cygwin1.dll?

Another thing, if I link without -mno-cygwin, it would works well in a PNO
project(at least can startup).

But if do, it would not startup in a Protein project.

It would appear an error says "SIGSEGV signal availabel: segmentation fault"

What's the problem?

2008-05-13

Vivian Chen