I could do that, but, I want this table I/O cell to be right justified
and numeric only. Neither the textTableItem nor any of the other standard
styles support this. I KNOW I can do it with the customTableItem style
and fields if I can just get the field to accept Grafitti input. Somebody
must have done this already.

> Greg,
>
> How about setting the cell's style to textTableItem?  That's what I do.
>
> -Marty

Original Post:

> but
> > Fields
> > "sales"

> > location

This message was sent using MI-Webmail.
No matter where you are, never lose touch.
Get your Email using MI-Webmail.
http://www.monmouth.com/