Seems Palm also got a life line from Elevation Partners...

http://www.gearlog.com/2008/12/palm_picks_up_100_million.php

At least they may have the money to help out.

And I guess some lucky folks are prevy after all...

http://www.gearlog.com/2008/12/palm_confirms_nova_os_in_the_w.php

Eric

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 3:45 PM, Philip Sheard <shea...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> As opposed to ARMazing?
>
> I daresay you are right, but let us wait and see. Given the marketing
> expertise that Palm demonstrated once again with the Foleo, this could turn
> out to be the Cobalt that never was.
>
> Let us all hope, even pray. For a few days, anyway.

Eric Bresie
ebre...@gmail.com