herry wrote:
> That is not good enough.  I want to completely replace the default Launcher
> so that my application will be the first thing that comes up even if you do
> a hard reset.
>
> Herry

Well, then you only have one option.

You'll need to create your launcher application, just like normal.  Then,
patch the trap for the application button, like I said previously, using a
hack or something.  Then, after you've got everything all set, use ImagePro
from TRG (www.trgnet.com), and build a custom OS image.  Then flash the
image onto customized Palm devices, and directly sell the customized
devices to your customers.

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge