herry wrote:

> Thanks!   Is there any way of doing this without third-party utilities?
> How can I access the flash rom myself?  Does Palm provide an API for this?
> How do these third party utilities write to flash rom?
>
> Herry

1. No.

2. No.

3. No.

4. They do things you shouldn't be doing.

The real question you need to ask yourself is, "Why is my app so special
that it can't be deleted?"  If you're depolying custom units around your
company to perform a specific task, then get ImagePro.  If you're deploying
to the general public, you should change your design plans, because what
you're talking about can and will cause serious damage to many people's
devices.

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge