Hi all,

I'm developing a Palm OS-based guide for an international sporting
event. The company that is paying me would like to install "beaming
stations" at the event so that people with a Palm OS device can just
point their Palm at the beaming station and download the program in
question.

Has anybody tried this? How was it implemented? I'm wondering if it is
as easy as setting up a laptop that tries every few seconds to send the
prc via IR. But even that I dont know how it could be scripted.

Any help appreciated and will get you a free copy of this free app :-)

Chris