We have plan such project several months ago, I don't know whether that suitable for
you, but you can try!
First, you should have a IrDA receiver-- what like a hub and connected with a IrDA
beam, you can refer the web site
http://www.clarinetsys.com/ ,
Second, you should have a Hot Sync Server, this is something like Hot Sync manager but
more powerful,
and can manage multiple synchronization simultaneous, you can manage what program
should install to what user too!
This is just a prototype, of course, if you want to manage or control all the download
event, you should work with a database.
If you are interested at this, you may contact us for more detail structure!
Or you may mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  for details!

Best regards, Dean
Z–j,r‰¿uëÿµç!þË©¦Šíýú+ºk?