Ben Combee wrote in message <33254@palm-dev-forum>...
>Come on -- the CW people are working very hard to add features and fix
bugs.
>Saying that $190 is too much for a year's worth of work put into a product
>seems petty -- its like saying that you should get all the upgrades from a
>2001 car in your 2000 car because some stuff didn't work well.

I wouldn't kvetch nearly so much except that neither of the two
revisions I have used to date (r5, r6) have ever "felt" like completed
products!  Although I have nothing but compliments to say about
the support being offered to the developer community ... the base
product has so far been really quite poor.  If I thought there was
half a chance that the next rev would be any different I might not
feel so annoyed about paying for it.

--
-Richard M. Hartman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!