You may want to take a look at a small program I wrote: MacFork
(http://www.zorglub.com/pilot.html).

I also do my programming on NT4 and resource editing on Mac. On the Mac
I mount my NT NTFS dev drive. MacFork does the resource conversion
between Windows and MacOS so that you can edit in one and compile on the
other.

Chris