From: "Eliah NInyo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[snip]
> After all this i run my application with the debuger. i admit there is
some
> bugs but it works in general.
> but after i kill it, i don't see the icon of my application on the silk
scre
> en. (on the POSE)
> * i debug with the POSE !
[snip]

First, you should read the knowledge base article, "How do I create a color
icon for my application?" at http://oasis.palm.com/dev/kb/faq/1817.cfm

In the scenario you described (deleted from the text above), one error you
made was to create both an Icon and an App Icon Family.  The OS gets
confused when you have both in one app, so you should delete one or the
other.  If you want a color icon, you should use the App Icon Family and
create one family member for each color depth you want to support.