From: "Eliah NInyo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> i send a pic of the screen to your email so that u see where
> is the "Aplication Icon".

> look there.

Thanks for the picture.  Of course I was overlooking something.  In a new
project, the Project Settings section of the resource window in Constructor
has an entry for "Application Icon" with ID==1000 filled in and a Create
button.  If you click the Create button, it creates an App Icon Family with
the size set to 16x16 and no family members.  You can set the family size to
22x22, then highlight "Family Items" and press ctrl-K to create a family
member.  Then you give it an ID (something other than 1000), click the
Create button, resize the picture to 22x22, then change the bit depth (if
necessary) and draw or paste in your picture. Then save everything, compile
your app, and install it on Poser.  (Note: open the Prefs app before you
install anything on Poser; the Launcher doesn't properly update its list of
applications if it is running when an app is installed.)  Switch to the
Launcher and your Application Icon and Application Icon Name should appear
somewhere in the All category.  If not, I don't know what else could be
causing the problem.