> Thanks for the info. Can you provide lock definitions?
>
> I see #0, #1, and #15 ...
>
> #15 = MemPtrNew
> #0 = ??? <maybe globals??>
> #1 = Forms data????

No... #15 is the only special one -- the others are just the lock count -- a
0 means that the OS can move the chunk around, #1 through #14 mean that its
locked, and you need that many MemHandleUnlock calls to make it movable
again.

For the owner column, #2 is data your code has allocated.  #0 and #1 are
system allocated memory, but I'm not exactly sure why there are two owners.

Oh, the memory display in PalmDebugger is a little nicer, as it includes
descriptions of a lot of the chunks -- I'm hoping that is implemented on the
Win32 version as well as the Mac.

--
Ben Combee
Veriprise Wireless <http://www.veriprise.com>