>BTW, is there a document that describes all the functions/output of
>PalmDebugger anyway?

Does the documentation fit the bill? :-)  "Development Tools Guide.pdf" is
what it is called in the 4.0 SDK, and I'm sure older versions are available
as well.

>Some commands that David Fedor listed at PalmSource aren't actually valid
>for instance...

Really? Which ones?  I thought I just wrote about the ones I use all the
time; it wasn't a theoretical presentation but rather just saying what I do
routinely.

In terms of solving your problem: have you looked at the data inside those
chunks to see if you recognize the contents?  If they're all the same size
or have some other characteristic like that, you could try patching
MemPtrNew (or whatever) and breaking into the debugger when you see an
allocation request for that precise size.

-David Fedor
Palm Developer Support