UDP does not guarantee reliability.  Can you switch to TCP?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of E.L.
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 11:22 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: NetLib Question

Hello everybody.

I am fighting with problem for several days and I can not find answer. Maybe
you can help. The problem is that I use Palm Vx with Omnisky Minstrel
wireless modem. I use UDP protocol for sending and receiving data. When I
receive data less then 1.5 KB my NetLibSelect or NetLibReceive functions
receive data. If data bigger than 1.5KB, then NetLibSelect or NetLibReceive
never notified me that data is in. It is not problem with not enough buffer,
because I am receiving data less then 5KB and I am allocating 10KB buffer.
Also light on wireless modem shows up that data coming in. I think that this
is the problem with multipackats, because modem shows that more then 1
packet came in, but NetLib functions do not see it. I do not know if it is
some configuration or UDP limitation or what.

Any idea will be helpful.

Thanks a lot.