Hi All ,

 I had been trying from a long time to use NetLib connection but without
success. I will tell my resources and requirement.
I want a program on my emulator to open a port and send some string to some
desktop application which will listen to the same port and accept some
string. I have written the application but it is giving error in connecting.
Can you people suggest me how to go about it? Pls also tell me the settings
of the emulator for this(Network settings).
   Any kind of input will be welcome.
Thanks,

Avinash