Hi community !

Is there any way to increase the speed of downloading of pictures of my
server from a palm device ?

The proxy servers of Palm.net or others "translate" jpeg pictures to permit
to display them on a palm device. This work costs a lot of time for users,
they're waiting for reply. Perhaps there is something to do in order to help
the proxy servers to work less, then I suppose, to "translate" pictures
faster.

In this idea, what preoptimizations could I do on my server before to send
pictures to an user ?

Thanks

Fabien