I know this isn't the best forum but I thought I would ask anyhow.....We
just finished developing a site. It seems to work fine with the emulator and
the Palm 7 ROMS but once we actually go wireless on a Handspring with an
OmniSky modem, it breaks. We get to our login screen, enter in the correct
information and once we click submit we get an error "Could not correctly
parse an internet string (C2060002)." I works on a normal browser and with
the emulator but not on the real thing. We have read the 2 articles in the
KB but it didn't help us. Anyone?

Thanks
Ralph Krausse