"Ralph Krausse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> I know this isn't the best forum but I thought I would ask anyhow.....We
> just finished developing a site. It seems to work fine with the emulator
and
> the Palm 7 ROMS but once we actually go wireless on a Handspring with an
> OmniSky modem, it breaks. We get to our login screen, enter in the correct
> information and once we click submit we get an error "Could not correctly
> parse an internet string (C2060002)." I works on a normal browser and with
> the emulator but not on the real thing. We have read the 2 articles in the
> KB but it didn't help us. Anyone?

Ralph, I've seen your message posted to several of these forums.  I don't
know what your problem is, but one thing to note -- the Omnisky proxy seems
to be running an older version of Elaine, the Palm.net proxy server software
than Palm is using.  It seems likely that your pages are triggering a proxy
translation bug that has been fixed in the newer releases.  One thing you
can do to test this is to change your proxy to one of Palm's content servers
in the Omnisky tab under Preferences.  If it works on the device after doing
that, you may not be able to fix your problem until OS upgrades their
software.

--
Ben Combee
Veriprise Wireless <http://www.veriprise.com>